In uncertain times with social distancing, global lockdowns and economic shifts, do you know if your employees feel supported? While remote working is growing, to combat the spread of COVID-19, employees could be feeling more isolated than ever before. The need to check in with your employees in an unobtrusive, constructive way is vital; therefore, it is essential to be sending surveys to get feedback and implement change.
While these times seem unprecedented, the need for an open conversation is a familiar feeling amongst employees. Offering a platform to voice concerns and combat isolation amongst teams is key to keeping your finger on the pulse of your business. Managers and executives can seamlessly check-in with their entire organization through surveys and gain insights into making better decisions.
How to Approach Survey’s During This Pandemic
Getting insight into how your team is feeling in an anonymous, non-judgemental manner is critical for leadership to understand trends amongst employees and address them head-on. During this period, there are few themes and questions that could assist you in creating better surveys that ask the right questions for your team.
- Remote workers tend to display and share concerns in different ways than they would in an office setting. Employees who are new to remote working might be having a difficult time adjusting. Still, since they can’t just pop to their manager’s office to have a conversation, they’ll refrain from expressing any concerns, ultimately impacting dialogue between teams.
- While it is crucial to communicate accurate, up-to-date information, it is more important to communicate with your employees. Sending out communications with information that you know as well as demonstrating that you may not have all the information.
- Share information from experts in the field through articles and think pieces. These resources and ideas from others might not be the perfect fit as-is for your business, but possibly there is an idea a team member resonates with and could adapt to your team to enhance productivity and morale.
- Open communication channels are more important than ever. Employees should feel free to share their questions with the executives, managers or HR. Surveys will empower employees to communicate concerns anonymously.
Top Questions To Include In Your Survey’s
- The Coronavirus / COVID-19 virus situation is rapidly developing, so on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the information we have shared with you? Please share why you provided that rating
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate our business’s response to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 virus to date? Please share why you provided that rating?
- Regarding the Coronavirus / COVID-19 virus situation, what are your top 2 concerns or suggestions (if any) that you’d like us to consider?
- What concerns or questions do you have about the Coronavirus / COVID-19 virus that impacts you personally or that impacts the business?
- Regarding working-from-home, is there anything you would like us to consider (if any( to make communication better between teams?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how would you rate the communication channels available for you and your team?
Smartz Human Asset Management is an industry-leading solution that decisively meets and responds to all your human asset management challenges. With integrated benefits, recruiting, self-service, drag-and-drop survey builder, E-learning, time and attendance, QA assessment, core HR, analytics capabilities, we maximize your employee experience while reducing your costs. Need to set up more e-learning for your business? Contact Smartz Solutions, to empower you to connect dynamically with your employees and students: email@example.com
Smartz Solutions is a dynamic CCaaS software development company. We specialize in managing customer and employee experiences through our enabling technology. Our success is based on technological foresight and strong business knowledge, enabling us to develop integrated solutions that meet your business needs. Our power lies in turning insights into strategies and giving you the power to make effective business decisions. Based on a wealth of knowledge covering multiple industries, we have developed a suite of products that cover the entire customer engagement journey offering best-in-class, world-class applications in a single end-to-end CX platform.